The last part you need is a KioSign Screen. Choose a schedule, and how often to refresh. You can also override the time zone in case your screen is in a different location than your server.
You can also add HTML, CSS, and JS for persistent headers or footers. Good for branding or watermarking. The content of your schedule will play behind your html.
Or… if you need to send a KioSign Alert to the screen, it’s even easier. Click on the toggle, type in your message and publish. The Alert will replace the content for your screen until you turn it off. If you need an alert for all screens, go to KioSign Settings for Global Alerts.
- Screen Schedule: Choose which schedule to us.
- Content Refresh: Choose how often to refresh the schedule. Note: In the future I hope to make this real-time with WebSockets.
- Screen Time Zone: Override time zone for this screen only. Not implemented yet.
- Idle Time (Kiosk): Add a timeout function to run if no mouse or keyboard activity. Not implemented yet.
- Add HTML,CSS,JS: Add custom code.
- Enable Screen Alert: Activate the alert. Disables the normal output. Note: In the future I hope to make this real-time with WebSockets.
- Screen Alert Content: Content for the screen alert.
A typical screen only requires picking which schedule to use:
You can add custom content (HTML/CSS/JS) to create unique screens with custom overlays or persistent branding.
By using the KioSign Screen Alert option (in red), all other content of the screen will be replaced with the Alert while it is active. (You can also create Global alerts in KioSign Settings.)