Schedules are at the heart of KioSign. Allow content to play any time of day, within just a range, or at a specific time. Content for the schedule has to be a Slide, Playlist or Layout. Put Playlists in your schedule to have sequences of content… or It is even possible to put a screen inside a schedule!
- Content: Must select an existing slide or playlist.
- Play Length: # of seconds the content plays.
- Play Start Time: Time of day that content becomes active, 24hr. (13:00 = 1pm)
- Play End Time: Time of day that content becomes inactive, 24hr. (13:00 = 1pm)
- Priority: Force the content to play at Start Time. (If only one priority item exists at a particular time, only it will play.
- Disable: Disable the content from showing (but don’t delete the item)
- Publish Date/Time: DateTime the content is published.
- Unpublish Date/Time: DateTime the content is unpublished.
- Day Schedule: Days to play the content.